The new TPV 3600 pumps of HANSA-TMP Manufacturing line are variable displacement axial piston pumps with swash-plate system for closed loop hydrostatic transmissions, that offer the best power to weight ratio because of new innovative design and production technologies.
26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 43 cm3/n
- Compact design
- Integrated optionals
- High power to weight ratio
- Low noise integrated boost pump
- Lever by-pass
- Purge valve
- Pressure cut-off valve (pressure setting)
- Pre-arranged for connection with external filter
- Filter with/without clogging indicator
- Man on board
- Angle sensor
- RPM Sensor
- Pressure sensor
Zero turn machines
Different types of hydraulic or electro-proportional controls are available for remote regulation of the pump displacement by means of hydraulic or electric joysticks.
The mounting flange is according to SAE-B 2 bolt, the through-drive is according SAE-A 2 bolt.