The pump drives allow the contemporary running of one or more hydraulic pumps from a single prime mover.
All models can be prepared for various applications:
- Basic (B) for independent mounting
- With an overcenter industrial clutch (BD) (BDS)
- With housing and coupling connection for diesel engines.
- Cast iron housing
- Case-hardened and ground spur gears
- Ball bearings
- Case-hardened shafts
- Viton seals on input shaft
- Output rotation opposite the direction of input rotation
- Gear ratios identical on all output
- Modular design